STUDIO SCHOOL PRO 5
– INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION
Dedication Technologies is a proud supporter of the National Guild for Community Arts Education. Over 50 Guild members currently use StudioSchool Pro.
StudioSchool Pro 5 is the premier, integrated Management System designed to meet the essential database needs of community arts organizations and other educational non-profits:
- Robust Contact Management
- Class Registration, Management and Billing
- Fundraising and Development
What makes StudioSchool Pro a good choice for you?
- Perfected through 17 years of listening to organizations like yours
- Hundreds of powerful, user-suggested features - such as automated re-registration - that save time and money
- No “per seat” fees except for additional FileMaker licenses
- No monthly charges; no per student or per registration fees
- Data stays safely on your server for fast local access
StudioSchool Pro features include :
- Complete Family-based Contact Management
- Robust Group and Private Class Registration
- Invoice, Payment and Receivables Management
- Credit Card Processing and flexible Payment Plans
- Flexible Faculty Payroll and Student Attendance
- Fundraising, Donations & Donor Tracking
- Single-User or Multi-User Versions
- Customization options
- Cross-platform – Windows and Macintosh
For more details check the Features page, try out the Demo version or take the Preview Tour. A PDF sample of key SSP reports and printouts is also available.
Susan Kosel – Director
Lundstrum Center for the Performing Arts
"We are so happy with StudioSchool Pro...thank you for your years of developing this wonderful tool."
Robert Serrell– Director of Education
The Barrow Group Acting School
"With the help of StudioSchoolPro we've been able to grow our school revenue by over 50%."
John Goodnough – Director
ActonArt Drawing School
"My business lives and breathes on the back of SSP. I could not function without it. It is the single most important piece of software in the studio. I don't know how we'd survive without it!"